Saturday, April 19, 2008

Old Schoolmates

Yesterday, I met up with some old schoolmates from my HR course. It's been a few years since we last met. Some looked different while others still look the same. I have put on that extra kilos over the years and could not recognise myself in the class photo. We were also trying to put a name to the face.

We have Eileen to thank for organising the gathering. Our topics were mostly about the lessons and the lecturers, and the impression they have made on us. And the one person no one could recall was the lecturer who taught us C&B. His class was so boring that we wondered if we even took that module.

Most of the class are not practising HR despite taking the course. But it did help us gain some useful knowledge to apply in the corporate world.

I was a little hesitant to meet up but am glad that I did. Unfortunately, we have lost touch with two of the members in my project group. I'm sure they are faring well in life.

Well, at least this has reunited some of us, and they are thinking of keeping in touch through facebook instead of our yahoo group. Thank God for technology!

No comments: